This is us enjoying the gateway friday night..I got some GoOd StUfF!!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Are you Serious?
So this is what we woke up to Saturday morning..now I know they forcasted snow but I really didnt want to believe them! The leaves are still green on my trees! I didnt get to fully enjoy the fall colors yet-the first snow never sticks so hopefully we can go back to the fall now!



This is us enjoying the gateway friday night..I got some GoOd StUfF!!!
This is us enjoying the gateway friday night..I got some GoOd StUfF!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe you woke up to snow. Okay I guess I can you live in morgan. Love you guys.
Hillari
That is crazy I am not ready for snow yet.
It kills me, Michigan weather is so funny, we had horrible weather all summer and now when it's snowing on the west coast it's 80 degree weather here, but no complaints from me (at least for now until the cold comes back)
Hey!! I haven't seen you forever- how are you??? you are right- that snow is disgusting!!!! Hope you are doing well and hopefully we will see eachother before we are 40!
What weird thing happend to you??
Post a Comment