Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where did you Go?

Time flies when you having fun! I can't believe this is the last week of the High School Wrestling Season. I am also soooooo glad it is over! Last week was region and we hosted the Sophomore Tournament on Saturday. One of the parents came up to me and said how great Dusty had been with the boys and how much they appreciated him, as well as how she wanted to make T-Shirts that said "I survived wrestling with Coach Rock" Coach I think you had an AMAZING year, a little frustrating as well, but all in all AMAZING! I am so glad we are where we are, this is where we need to be! I will be honest, before this year I was not a fan of wrestling...but can you blame me? Coaching in Morgan is DIFFICULT and a complete Joke! This year has been the best season for us! I am surprised at how smoothly everything went and how HARD those boys worked for the Coach! It is completely different at Clearfield, and we LOVE IT! Tomorrow is the start of the FINAL EVENT and I am so excited..I can't tell if it is because wrestling season is over or we get to spend Valentines Day (our first in our married AND dating life) all by ourselves! Good Luck this week Coach!

2 comments:

Megan said...

It sounds like life is headed down just the right road! Congrats to both of you on a successful season! Have a WONDERFUL Valentines Day!!!!

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

I am glad the season went as well as it did. I do wish it would have been a little better but there is still next year and the next and next and next and next ect... you are stuck girl. Love ya