Sunday, April 19, 2009

Seventeen Again...

This weekend we got to turn back the clock! Friday we went out to see the real SEVENTEEN AGAIN and it was hilarious...however we went to the really late show and had a hard time waking up in the morning...see dusty below :)

Saturday we got to get all dressed up and went to PROM! Don't worry I didn't pull out any of my old prom dresses..dusty wouldn't let me. Dusty is a senior class advisor so we got to go and hang out at the Capital Building. It was such a nice place for prom...seriously alot better than the old gym...it was fun and depressing at the same time. We realized that we are getting so OLD! It was fun to watch the kids and reminisce about high school. After prom we went and stayed at the oh-so-very-romantic Crystal Inn...where we got upgraded to a Jacuzzi Suite...thanks to my small talk! It was such a fun weekend, I realized how much I appreciate where we are at now. Sometimes being an adult is hard work, but I wouldn't trade it or go back for anything...just like in the movie :)

7 comments:

Amanda and the Bradys said...

sounds like a blast!! sorry i couldn't hook you up with a hotel:(

skyler and ashley said...

I have to admit... I'm a little jealous you got to go to prom!! we are getting old:(

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

That sounds fun. and Your hair was cute without me. Love you guys.

Trent and Britni said...

What a fun weekend!! I have always told Trent that it's too bad we didn't get to do any of that fun stuff together since our hubbies would have made for the best dates! But man, I can't believe it was so long ago that we went! Glad you had a great time! You guys are such a darling couple!

.:sommersclan:. said...

That is so fun that you got to get all dressed up and go to prom. I bet that you had a lot of fun. I can't believe that you guys used to have your prom in the gym...that would have sucked. Mine were always and the capital or Abravanol Hall. You two looked great!!!

Angie said...

That's awesome! I'm jealous cause I never got to go to prom. You guys make such a cute couple. I miss ya tonz!

Megan said...

mine were usually at the school too Kylee! dumb. glad you got to live it again! and then 'go home' with your date ;)