I am not CRAZY! Every morning when I get breakfast I can hear birds chirping in my dryer! Dusty is always gone before I even think about waking up so he never hears it...until tonight! Up until now he just thought I was going a little crazy. I was sitting on the computer when I heard rustling around so I made dusty sneak over into the kitchen and he HEARD the birds chirping...so I am not crazy. We knew right away what was happening, the birds are building a nest in our dryer vent. That is how you know you live in the country! It was quite a task trying to get to the vent without the bird swooping in on us, I thought it was going to ram into dusty! We finally got a break and looked in and there are some HUGE sticks in there, we didnt see any baby birds or eggs, so tommorow we get to clean it all out and put a new cap on the vent...arent we lucky!

This is the vent outside our house.

Inside the Vent...those sticks are so big!

The birds who are building the nest.
4 comments:
I still LOVE the country! But that is really funny
That is crazy!! I'm glad that you didn't get attacked by the birds in the process of figuring it out! =) That makes me laugh!
haha, that is funny! those birdies were smart. a nest in a nice warm place where no other birds or creatures can bother you and you are safe from all the rain and HALE that we've been having!! How far along are you now?? :)
K that is sick, birds are such pest. I am glad that you have to deal with that and not me!
Post a Comment