Things will work out.
Keep trying.
Be believing.
Be happy.
Don't get discouraged.
Things will work out.
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
Keep trying.
Be believing.
Be happy.
Don't get discouraged.
Things will work out.
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
I know I have posted this before, but it really has been my mantra for getting me through the last couple of months. Another good one I use a lot is
FAITH PRECEDES THE MIRACLE
Maybe this might help your day go a little better too :)

3 comments:
That is an awesome quote. I just love you! Hang in there my sweatie. =) This is totally random, but Cam is just sitting here on my lap looking at your blog and keeps saying "oh, nice doggy, nice doggy." He loves the pictures of your dog - and usually they scare him a little bit! And good luck with the moving! I wish we were around to help you.
I'd like to say that you've seen this on my blog, lol, because it helps me so much. When I was most down about life, I found this quote and my attitude changed and things FINALLY started turning our way! Hang in there sweetie, it'll all work out - I promise!
love that one!!! let us know when and were for the moving!!!
Post a Comment