
My LITTLE brother graduated! I cannot believe he is old enough to be a graduate! He has grown into an amazing man, he is so kind, thoughtful, loving and caring. I couldn't ask for a better brother (really he is my favorite). We had a lot of fun celebrating him this last week! Congratulations Coco Beans-we are so very proud of you and we love you very much!

On another note I am posting a picture of my EVER growing body-Everything is growing at a rapid rate now...feet, hands, boobs, and especially the belly! I am still feeling pretty good. Last week I had an episode with a lovely rash all over my feet and ankles-that was horrible! I went to three different doctors to figure it out and no one could decide what it was so I got to experiment with a lot of different creams! I think I got it under control now which makes for a much happier pregnant lady! The closer it gets to D-Day, the more and more Dusty and I are starting to panic! We are so excited but realize we are so unprepared! What are we thinking? The next four weeks are going to keep us busy, busy, busy! As unprepared as we feel, we are more than overjoyed at the thought of meeting this precious little boy! We already love him more than life and cant wait to hold him and kiss his chubby cheeks! Its a comforting thought to know babies don't remember, we have a lot to learn as mommy and daddy and I am sure there will be a few mistakes made!
2 comments:
You look so cute!!! Can't wait to see your cute little babe!
You look adorable as ever Kylee!! I totally panic every time right before having a baby so you are not alone! I don't think we will ever feel totally prepared. =) You guys are going to be such darling parents. Hope that you are feeling well! Best of luck these next few weeks! I will be praying for you!
Post a Comment