Since most of you following this blog already know us, we don’t really need any more introductions..so I will give a quick bio. Dusty and I have been married for SIX years now..dusty’s sister set us up on a date after he got home from his mission..we both went to high school together where he was the wrestling star and I was the pretty cheerleader :) Now we are grown ups and Dusty is coaching wrestling, teaching History and I am lucky to get to stay at home with our first Baby Boy and work on my Masters in Counseling!
4 comments:
He is so... adorable! Such a handsome lil stud!!!
Hey girly, send me your email so i can invite you to my blog. I made it private. nicoleannswenson@gmail.com :0)
Oh he is one cute little man!! I can't believe how grown up he is gettng!
How adorable is he? And it looks like he has a lot of hair - does he? I'm so sad I haven't even met the cute little man. Isn't mommy life the best?!
Post a Comment