Thursday, November 20, 2008

Its a Twilight thing...You wouldnt understand...

Can I say how EXCITED I am for tomorrow! I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve-that is how excited I am! Some of you may not share my obsession, and that is fine, but I love, love, love Twilight. This is a book I can read over and over and not get bored...in fact in honor of the movie I started reading it again..much to Dusty's pleasure. He does not share my enthusiasm for this book...or any other book I read since I tend to ignore him and become totally engaged with the book and only the book! It was sad last night he feel asleep before me so I snuck and got my book and indulged in my guilty pleasure but the dumb dogs started to bark and woke him up and he caught me! I promise, my friends who are going with me to Twilight, that I will be on my best behavior and will not really act like the twelve year old girl that is just dieing to come out and scream, giggle and swoon :) but just in case this post is a warning-I am VERY excited for tomorrow night!

5 comments:

Francis Family said...

I'm so jealous! Me and my sis-in-law got jipped out of our tickets so now I have no idea when I"m going. Sad, right??!! Anyway, have fun and don't give anything away after you see it!

.:sommersclan:. said...

I will have to say that I am pretty excited also. I get to go to the show tomorrow in the morning. I actually got pretty lucky cause one of our referring offices bought us all tickets. I wish that I could sit by you and listen to you get excited!!! I think that there are a lot of people that are going to be just like you so don't be embarrased.

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

ah twilight shmilight just kidding. I am glad that you are going and doing something that you want you decerve it. I joined the gym in mountain green, I know I am crazy but it only takes about 10 min to get there and I have someone to go with. You should come with me.
Love ya
Hillari

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

I am right there with you. I am not allowed to say how excited I am for the movie anymore, I said it too much. Everytime I see the preview now I have to yell "Go Utes, Go BYU!" A.K.A "I am so so excited to see the MOVIE!" Hope you have fun at the movie!

Tel and Sherie said...

I hear ya! I can't wait either. I am going in the morning with the office to a private screening. Tel is the same as dustin because he is ready to kill me for always talking about it and reading four hundred times. Have fun!