Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Having a Bad Day?

Today was not a good day...tommorow is not looking so good either..maybe by friday it will be better :) I was blog stalking today and a quote on a friend's blog (thanks keri) made me stop and think...and it really lifted my spirits.

"Things will work out. Keep trying. Be believing. Be happy. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out."-President Gordon B. Hinckley

I really needed the encouragement today, and I really need to stay positive and BELIEVE things will really work out. Good things happen to good people right Coach? I wanted to share the quote with all of you in case your having a bad day too-and if you are I hope this helped and tommorow your day is a better one!

3 comments:

Our family said...

That is a great quote. I hope everything turns around for you.

Keri said...

I'm so glad it helped you. That's why I put it on - I LOVE it. This quote has gotten me through some pretty bad times. The worst time was when I thought we would never buy a house and Austin would never find a better new job. I was so depressed! I found this quote at that time, not long after Austin got a better paying job and with a couple months of that we got a house! Keep your chin up and things will work out. I guess in their own time, that's the part that sucks.

Mark and Hillari Cragun said...

Hey Kylee,
I hope your days go better. i have definatly had those weeks. Just know that I love you and if you ever need to talk I am only a phone call away. Things do get better I am living proof of a crapy life, and you do have to just keep trying to look at the bright side of things. I am still practicing this they say you have to practice things for them to become a habbit. I hope someday it will just come natural.

love ya