Thursday, December 11, 2008

P-P-P-I-N H-H-H-I-M PIN HIM!

GO FALCONS!!! Tonight the team wrestled the Northridge Knights and were Victorious! Yea Team! The boys wrestled tough-so tough that the ref came up to the Coach after the match and told him he couldn't believe it was the same team as he saw two weeks ago (remember the first match of the season post...he was the ref for that one) Way to go Falcons and Coach for working so hard!

*It was a really good night for the Coach both his teams won tonight! Go Bears!

2 comments:

hano&brittanymelendez said...

We most definitely will have to get together it has been a long time!! I cannot believe the wrestling phenomena going on in you life! You will be assistant coach before to long! Sounds like it is keeping you pretty busy.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

way to go bro!! you are the best!!!